Innerji Sound and Massage,
Vanessa Beckitt, B.Ed., Dip. R.M.,
443 Long Gully Road,
For Bookings, please use the contact details below - we are hoping to have an online booking system up and running early in 2017, but are currently using email and phone for manual bookings. See below for terms and conditions.
Phone:03 53566111 or Mobile:0429799848 please leave a message if you do not catch us when you call - we will return your call as soon as possible.
View Innerji Sound and Massage in a larger map
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations occurring more than 24 hours in advance of the booked time will incur a cancellation fee of $25AUD which will be taken from the deposit held by Innerji Sound and Massage. If the treatment time is transferred to another date, the cancellation fee will not apply on the first transfer, but will occur on subsequent transfers.
Cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the booked time will not be refunded in normal circumstances, however if there is an urgent medical condition and a doctors certificate is provided, a special circumstances refund may apply to the total paid less a $25AUD administration fee.
Deposit Policy: At the time of booking, in order to confirm your booking you will be required to make a non-refundable deposit to the value of 50% of the total amount for the product which you have booked.
Bookings are subject to the availability at the time of booking and some conditions/exclusions may apply including but not limited to minimum appointment length requirements
Innerji Sound and Massage reserves the right to change or amend a booking prior, and on arrival date.
All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars.
- Innerji Sound and Massage will not provide or disclose any information or credit card details you have provided to Innerji Sound and Massage, to any person or company.
- Upon request by you and to the extent permitted or required by law, Innerji Sound and Massage will provide you with access to and/or the ability to correct your personal information, however only the person who made the booking will be entitled to access and/or correct personal information pertaining to that booking.
- Innerji Sound and Massage recognises the privacy concerns of its customers, clients, guests, contacts and the users of its website.
- This policy applies to online and offline interactions and/or transactions.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
This web site is powered by Digital Pacific Web Hosting and was built using our free sitebuilder. Web Hosting Australia.